Day 2 of Android Development
Hello everyone,
This is day 2 of Android development with Kotlin language , today i just revised previous concept and practice some of the project.
Today is 15th july and i covered 100% of Introduction to Kotlin
In this pathway i learnt
- Basic maths operator
- Default parameters
PROJECT - 1
Comparision of mobile usage
fun main() {
println("Have I spent more time using my phone today: ${compareTime(300, 250)}")
println("Have I spent more time using my phone today: ${compareTime(300, 300)}")
println("Have I spent more time using my phone today: ${compareTime(200, 220)}")
}
fun compareTime(timeSpentToday: Int, timeSpentYesterday: Int): Boolean {
return timeSpentToday > timeSpentYesterday
}
PROJECT - 2
Weather Details of the Cities
fun main () {
weatherOfCity("Nawada", 23, 39, 68)
weatherOfCity("Delhi", 24, 43, 56)
weatherOfCity("Kota", 29, 47, 23)
weatherOfCity("Tokyo", 32, 36, 10)
weatherOfCity("Cape Town", 59, 64, 2)
}
fun weatherOfCity(cityName : String, lowTemp : Int, highTemp : Int, chanceOfRain : Int){
println("City : $cityName")
println("Low Temperture : $lowTemp , High Temperture : $highTemp")
println("Chance of Rain: $chanceOfRain%")
println()
}
Comments
Post a Comment